Thursday, December 1, 2011

Honors Blog #2

Book Name: As in the Heart, So in the Earth by Pierre Rabhi

I think this author's argument is to protect the earth's nature by speaking of when people lived in harmony with the planet and discoursed with the land. When I first analyzed what the author was trying to convey, I was amazed at how well he was able to make me feel how most of the "new world" in which are all a part of, is very ignorant when it comes to seeing how special earth and its components really are what it can to for us and the planet. When reading the story, I felt as if I was being taken back in time where there wasn't any new technology to interfere with communicating well and confidently with one another. As I read what the Rabhi was experiencing, I felt ass if this place he was describing was nonexistent since I have never seen or experienced this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment